Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
Logitech MX master wireless mouse is the flagship mouse from Logitech designed for real power users.
- Unique thumb wheel: for horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
- Easy connections for multiple computers: use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
- Easy switching between computers with the touch of the button
- Tracks virtually anywhere even on glass: the dark field sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and high gloss surfaces (4 millimeter minimum thickness)
- Advanced power management: up to 40 days of power on single charge. You can get enough power for a full day of usage in only 4 minutes, with No downtime while recharging
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse ReviewLike many others during 2020, I was looking to upgrade my work from home set up. I've wanted a Logitech MX mouse for a long time but was pretty turned off by the higher price of 100+ for the new Master mx3. In comes this original MX. I came across it during my product research and saw that it was going for around 60 dollars which I thought was really reasonable considering it basically has most of the features the new MX3 has. Been really happy with my purchase in my 1.5 month daily usage of this!
- - Great ergonomic feel. While I would have like it to be a bit more tiled up like the new MX3, the slightly raised angle that is a bit closer to a traditional mouse is also very comfortable. Love how the mouse is big enough to let me rest most of my hand on it. Feels really solid and confidence inspiring.
- - Highly customizable. Really like how you're able to customize just about any of the buttons on the device.
- - Beautiful design. Just really well thought out design for the mouse.
- - Battery life. Been using it almost daily as it's my main computer mouse and I haven't really had to charge it for over a month
- - Multi Device support. Really convenient how I can go between my work Microsoft computer and personal Macbook computer.
- - Desktop switching on Mac. For the life of me can't get the mouse to switch desktops like I do on my Windows laptop on my Mac. I'm referring to the gesture function where you can supposedly hold the thumb button and then swipe the whole mouse to left or right to change desktops. I've resorted to setting the thumb scroll wheel to move desktops for my Mac.
- - Thumb wheel is a bit small. A little annoying but they apparently have already fixed this on the MX3 where they moved it to a slightly easier position to use.
Specification: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse