Logitech MX Anywhere 3 wireless mouse
The electromagnetic MagSpeed scroll wheel is faster, quieter, and more precise. A low-profile design is contoured for the shape of your hand – with silicone side grips ensure that it’s always soft to the touch.
- MAGSPEED SCROLLING – Speed, precision, and silence. Effortlessly scroll 1,000 lines at once, and stop on a pixel. Auto-shifts between ratchet and hyper-fast modes.
- GO-ANYWHERE COMFORT – Low-profile design contoured for your hand, with ultra-soft silicone side grips. Built to withstand the bumps and drops of mobile work.
- TRACK ANYWHERE – EVEN GLASS – Track on virtually any surface, including glass – meaning you can work seamlessly at the desk, at a cafe, even on the couch.
- USB-C QUICK CHARGING – Stays powered up to 70 days on a full charge – and gets 3 hours of use from a 1-minute quick charge. USB-C to A charging cable included.
- MULTI-DEVICE, MULTI-OS – Connect up to three devices and switch between them at the tap of a button. MX Anywhere 3 works with Windows, macOS, iPadOS, ChromeOS, & Linux.
- WORK FASTER WITH BUTTON CUSTOMIZATIONS AND PREDEFINED PROFILES for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- MODERN DESIGN, PREMIUM MATERIALS – Modern design features a steel scroll wheel, grippy silicon side grips, and comes in Pale Gray, Graphite, and Rose finishes.
- FLOW ENABLED – Control multiple computers across Windows and macOS operating systems. Effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between computers.
Logitech MX Anywhere 3 wireless mouse ReviewThere is no good way to put my secondary computer to sleep and then scroll back over to my main computer. Seems that the Logitech Flow behavior instantly ceases when I give a sleep or shutdown command, so I have to resort to using the pairing buttons to return back to my primary PC.
- I can remap most of the buttons (except for front side-button and middle button behind scroll wheel) using X-Mouse button control software.
- I can remap all (except primary left/right click) buttons within Logitech Options software.
- Click noise, as others have mentioned is medium-loud. Probably not going to wake a sleeping baby but I definitely consciously notice how much louder it is than my previous MPOW mouse, and this would definitely be a bother to someone with sensitive ears.
Specification: Logitech MX Anywhere 3 wireless mouse