Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse
Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 lets you power on… and on. It uses far less power than comparable wireless mice from other companies, so you’ll go up to three full years between battery changes.
- Click more. Scroll more. Do more. Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 uses far less power than comparable wireless mice from other companies. That means you can go up to three full years between battery changes.
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages with a single spin of a nearly frictionless metal scroll wheel.
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable position and places customizable control within your reach. Two thumb buttons lets you move quickly between Web pages.
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop. There’s no need to unplug it when you move around, so there’s less worry of it being broken or lost. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver.
- Laser grade tracking delivers smooth, responsive, precise cursor control on surfaces that cause problems for standard optical mice, such as polished or wood-grain tables.
- NOTE: Receiver is present in the battery compartment
Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse ReviewThis particular mouse (purchased Dec 2017) came with a slight defect where the mouse buttons had an excessive travel range before it would click, it was a fast fix to just snap in place the ill assembled housing but this might not be for everyone to figure out.
- Comfortable and accurate.
- Batteries (2 AA) last a long time.
- Free software.
- Develops a double click defect over time (clicks twice with on a single click).
- Bad quality control on Logitech's part, some units leave plant defective or ill assembled.
- Clear plastic blister pack. It's almost 2018, the world is drowning on plastic and we're still doing this!?
Specification: Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse